This Meat Tenderizer can Quickly and Easily Tenderize Even the Toughest Cuts of Meat
Barbecue Beef Shin Recipe
This recipe for barbecue beef shin is ideal for your next summer cookout. The combination of sweet and savoury flavors will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika in a mixing bowl.
- Brush the barbecue sauce over the beef shin.
- Grill the beef shin for 10-12 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 145°F is reached.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce.
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
Homemade Minced Meatballs (Boulettes) Recipe
Steak with Tomatoes, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Mushrooms Recipe
Roast Beef Prime Rib Recipe