A Blend of Spices and Herbs Including Paprika, Garlic and Onion
BBQ Steak and Shrimp Recipe
This BBQ steak and prawn recipe is ideal for your next backyard get-together. The steak and prawns are marinated in a tasty BBQ sauce before being grilled to perfection. The end result is a delicious and juicy dish that will satisfy everyone at the table.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the BBQ sauce, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, smoked paprika, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the steak and prawns in separate bowls and top with half of the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Coat the steak and prawns thoroughly.
- Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until done to preference.
- Grill the prawns for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the steak and prawns from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Serve immediately with the remaining BBQ sauce mixture.
Mccormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Beef Bolognese with Spaghetti and Tomatoes Recipe
Seared Steak Strips with Mushrooms and Tomatoes Recipe
Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes and Peas Recipe
Marinated Beef Strips with Garlic Butter and Zucchini Recipe