Aaron Franklin Provides Step-By-Step Instructions and Recipes For the Perfect Steak
Beef Puttu with Rice and Banana Leaves Recipe
Beef Puttu with Rice and Banana Leaves is a flavorful and easy-to-make traditional South Indian dish. This dish is ideal for breakfast or lunch and goes well with a variety of sides. The beef gives the rice flour a rich and savoury flavor, and the banana leaves give the puttu a distinct and delicious aroma. Try this recipe and wow your friends and family with your culinary abilities.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine minced beef, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt to taste in a mixing bowl.
- Cook the beef mixture in a pan over medium heat until it is browned and cooked through.
- Place aside.
- Make a smooth dough by combining rice flour and water.
- Add a layer of rice flour dough to a puttu maker, followed by a layer of cooked beef mixture, and repeat until the puttu maker is full.
- For 10-15 minutes, steam the puttu in banana leaves.
- Enjoy with your favourite side dishes.
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
Beef Steak with Shrimp, Chanterelle Mushrooms and Asparagus Recipe
Beef Filet with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Beef Steak with Spinach, Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe
Steak with Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe