365 Beef Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ground Beef Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Grated Parmesan Recipe
A hearty tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, and garlic is seasoned with basil and oregano in this classic spaghetti dish. For added flavor, the dish is finished with a generous sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are soft.
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions while the sauce simmers.
- Serve the spaghetti with tomato sauce and grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Pure Beef Cookbook
Braised Beef Roulade Recipe
Pan Seared Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
Homemade Roast Beef Recipe
Ground Beef Ragu with Fusilli, Onions and Cheese Recipe