A Bundle of 3 Mouth-Watering BBQ Rubs from Pit Boss that are perfect for Grilling, Smoking or Roasting
Perfect T-Bone Steak Recipe
This recipe will guide you through the process of creating the perfect T-bone steak, complete with a crispy sear on the outside and juicy, tender meat on the inside.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator and set it aside for 1 hour to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the steak liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat.
- Sear the steak in the skillet for about 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven after adding the minced garlic, rosemary sprigs, and butter.
- Bake the steak for 8-10 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the steak registers 130°F for medium-rare.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes to rest the steak.
- Serve the steak cut against the grain.
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Steak with Tomatoes, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Mushrooms Recipe
Roast Beef Prime Rib Recipe
Ground Beef Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Grated Parmesan Recipe