50 Mouthwatering Recipes For Ground Beef, Steaks, Stews, Roasts, Ribs, And More
Roast Beef Prime Rib Recipe
This succulent roast beef prime rib is ideal for a special occasion or holiday meal. The garlic and herb combination creates a flavorful crust, while the slow roasting ensures a tender and juicy interior.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the olive oil all over the roast's surface.
- Rub the garlic and herb mixture all over the roast, rubbing it in.
- Place the roast, bone-side down, in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting for 2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 135-140°F for medium-rare.
- Remove the roast from the oven and set aside for 15-20 minutes to rest before carving.
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Homemade Roast Beef with Parsnip Puree and Carrots Recipe
Braised Beef Roulade Recipe
Pan Seared Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
Homemade Roast Beef Recipe