130 Lean Beef Recipes for Steaks, Salads, Stir-Fry And More
Savoy Cabbage Beef Roulades Recipe
Savoy Cabbage Beef Roulades are a delicious and eye-catching main course that is ideal for entertaining. Wrapped in blanched Savoy cabbage leaves, the tender beef is stuffed with a flavorful mixture of onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese. The roulades are then browned in a skillet and baked until done to perfection. This dish is simple to prepare and will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place one beef steak on top of each of the blanched Savoy cabbage leaves.
- Top each beef steak with a slice of bacon.
- Combine the onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the mixture evenly among the beef steaks, then top with the bacon slices.
- Tuck the sides in as you roll up each beef steak and cabbage leaf.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the beef roulades for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Place the roulades in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the beef is done and the cabbage is tender.
- Serve immediately with your favourite side dishes.
Beef It Up Cookbook
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
The Meatball Master
Grilled Filet Mignon Recipe
Homemade Minced Meatballs (Boulettes) Recipe
Steak with Tomatoes, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Mushrooms Recipe