365 Beef Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sirloin Tip Steak with Baked Potato Recipe
This hearty and flavorful meal is ideal for a relaxing evening at home. The tender sirloin tip steaks are seasoned with garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper before being seared in a hot skillet. They are served with crispy baked potatoes on the outside and fluffy baked potatoes on the inside.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce them with a fork several times.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt should be rubbed into the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, or until tender, on a baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the steaks with garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper and rub with the remaining olive oil.
- Cook the steaks for 3-4 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked to your liking, in a hot skillet.
- Allow 5 minutes for the steaks to rest before serving with the baked potatoes.
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
The Healthy Beef Cookbook
Pit Boss Seasoning Bundle BBQ Rub
Meat: Everything You Need To Know Cookbook
Steak with Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
Perfect Filet Mignon in Garlic Butter Recipe
Beef Steak and Shrimp Surf and Turf Recipe
Pan Fried Beef Strips Recipe