This Meat Tenderizer can Quickly and Easily Tenderize Even the Toughest Cuts of Meat
Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe
This Smoked Beef Brisket is a flavorful and delicious way to enjoy beef. The rub gives the meat a complex flavor, and smoking it adds a delicious smoky flavor.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 36 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- To make the rub, combine salt, black pepper, paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chilli powder, oregano, and thyme in a bowl.
- Trim any excess fat from the brisket and generously coat it with the rub.
- Cook the brisket in the smoker for 4-6 hours, adding wood chips as needed for smoke flavor.
- In a spray bottle, combine beef broth and apple cider vinegar.
- Every hour, spray the brisket with the mixture.
- After 4-6 hours, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the brisket.
- The temperature should be between 195°F and 205°F.
- Remove the brisket from the smoker and set aside for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
The Healthy Beef Cookbook
Beef Filet with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Beef Steak with Spinach, Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe
Steak with Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
Perfect Filet Mignon in Garlic Butter Recipe