Ideal for Injecting Marinades, Brines, and Other Flavorings into your Meat
Spanish Meatballs with Tomatoes (Albondigas) Recipe
This traditional Spanish dish features flavorful meatballs simmered in a rich tomato sauce made with ground beef, breadcrumbs, and herbs. It's a filling and tasty meal that's ideal for a cosy dinner at home.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, finely chopped onion, egg, salt, black pepper, and chopped parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch diameter meatballs.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the meatballs are browned on all sides, about 6-8 minutes.
- Set aside after removing from skillet.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the same skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Combine crushed tomatoes, sugar, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Return the meatballs to the skillet and top with tomato sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet, and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are done.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Marinated Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
Homemade Meatballs with Tzatziki and Green Onions Recipe
Steak Frites with Garlic and Red Wine Sauce Recipe
Grilled Beef Steak Tenderloin with Potatoes and Vegetables Recipe