With Over 100 Recipes, You'll Never be Stuck for Dinner Ideas
Steak Tartare with Egg Yolk (Beef Tartare) Recipe
Steak tartare is a traditional French dish that combines finely chopped raw beef with mustard, capers, and other seasonings. It's usually topped with an egg yolk, which adds richness and creaminess to the dish. This is an excellent recipe for a special occasion or a romantic dinner for two.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the beef, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, capers, cornichons, and shallots in a large mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and shape each into a round patty.
- Top each patty with an egg yolk.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers right away.
Beef Everyday Cookbook
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Roast Beef Prime Rib Recipe
Ground Beef Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Grated Parmesan Recipe
Beef Steak with Shrimp, Chanterelle Mushrooms and Asparagus Recipe
Beef Filet with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe