Aaron Franklin Provides Step-By-Step Instructions and Recipes For the Perfect Steak
Steak with Peppercorn Sauce, Brocolli, Carrots and Tomatoes Recipe
This succulent steak is accompanied by a creamy peppercorn sauce and steamed broccoli, carrots, and cherry tomatoes. It's ideal for a special occasion or a family dinner on the weekend.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Heat the olive oil until it is hot.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper before adding them to the skillet.
- For medium-rare, cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Set the steaks aside after removing them from the skillet.
- Cook until the garlic is fragrant in the skillet with the butter.
- To the skillet, add the beef broth, heavy cream, green peppercorns, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- In the meantime, steam the broccoli and carrots until they are tender.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- With the peppercorn sauce, steamed broccoli and carrots, and cherry tomatoes, serve the steaks.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Mushrooms Recipe
Roast Beef Prime Rib Recipe
Ground Beef Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Grated Parmesan Recipe
Beef Steak with Shrimp, Chanterelle Mushrooms and Asparagus Recipe