A Foolproof Guide To Understanding And Cooking With All Kinds of Cuts
Grilled Steak on Potato Puree with Tomatoes Recipe
Juicy grilled steaks are paired with creamy potato puree and sweet cherry tomatoes in this recipe. The balsamic vinegar gives the tomatoes a tangy kick, while the Parmesan cheese in the potatoes adds a rich and savoury flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Drizzle olive oil over the steaks and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steaks for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to taste.
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender, about 15-20 minutes, while the steaks are cooking.
- Using a fork, mash the potatoes with the milk, butter, and Parmesan cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, heat the cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes burst and the vinegar has slightly reduced.
- Divide the potato puree among four plates and top each with a steak to serve.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and spoon the cherry tomatoes and any juices over the top of the steak.
Pure Beef Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Beef It Up Cookbook
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
Beef Stew with Carrots, Onions and Potatoes Recipe
Beef and Bean Fusilli Bolognese Recipe
Beef Roast with Mushrooms and Cauliflower Puree Recipe
Carne Asada Flank Steak Tacos Recipe