Essential Recipes And Techniques, Shipped Right to Your Door
Steak Filet with Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
This classic steak fillet recipe is ideal for any special occasion. The rosemary and garlic rub gives the beef tenderloin steaks a fragrant aroma and delicious flavor. The roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, making them the ideal side dish for the steak. This recipe is easy to make and will wow your dinner guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the mixture over the steaks and set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Toss quartered red potatoes, chopped thyme, chopped rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the potato mixture on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Melt the butter in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the steaks for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until done to preference.
- Allow 5 minutes for the steaks to rest before serving with the roasted potatoes.
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Bone-In Ribeye Steak with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
Pan Fried Steak with Olive Oil and Garlic Butter Recipe
Braised Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti with Shredded Cheese Recipe