50 Mouthwatering Recipes For Ground Beef, Steaks, Stews, Roasts, Ribs, And More
Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
This tenderloin recipe is infused with garlic and rosemary flavors, making it a savoury and delicious centrepiece for any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To make a paste, combine garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Make sure to cover the entire surface of the beef tenderloin with the paste.
- Roast the beef tenderloin for 35-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F for medium-rare.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Beef It Up Cookbook
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
Swedish Meatballs with Fried Potatoes Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Medallions Recipe
Medium Rare Steak with Fried Potatoes and Garlic Butter Recipe
Minced Meat and Eggplant with Onions Recipe