A Bundle of 3 Mouth-Watering BBQ Rubs from Pit Boss that are perfect for Grilling, Smoking or Roasting
Beef Carne Asada with Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Beef Carne Asada with Grilled Vegetables is a delicious and nutritious meal suitable for any occasion. Tender flank steak is marinated in a citrus and spice blend before being grilled to perfection with colorful bell peppers and onions. It's a flavorful and satisfying dish that's sure to please everyone.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chilli powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the flank steak in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Close the bag and turn the steak to coat it in the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the excess.
- Grill the steak for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until done to preference.
- Toss sliced bell peppers and onion with 2 tablespoons olive oil while the steak is grilling.
- Grill vegetables for 6 to 8 minutes in a grill basket, or until tender.
- Serve the steak against the grain with grilled vegetables.
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
Carne Asada Flank Steak Tacos Recipe
Charbroiled Beef Steak with Mushrooms Recipe
BBQ Steak and Shrimp Recipe
Steak Tartare with Egg and Onions Recipe