Ideal for Injecting Marinades, Brines, and Other Flavorings into your Meat
Beef Steak Au Jus with Asparagus and Stuffed Peppers Recipe
This hearty meal features tender steamed asparagus and flavorful stuffed peppers with juicy beef steaks smothered in a rich and savoury au jus sauce.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Season the steaks liberally with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and sear the steaks on both sides until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place the steaks in a baking dish and cover with beef broth.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until done to preference, in a preheated oven.
- While the steaks are cooking, trim the woody ends from the asparagus and steam it for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the tops of the bell peppers and the seeds and membranes.
- Cooked rice, chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated Parmesan cheese should all be combined.
- Fill the peppers halfway with the rice mixture.
- Bake the stuffed peppers on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
- Along with the stuffed peppers, serve the beef steaks with the au jus sauce and steamed asparagus.
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
The Healthy Beef Cookbook
Braised Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti with Shredded Cheese Recipe
Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
Medium Rare Steak with Peppercorn Sauce and Grilled Vegetables Recipe