50 Mouthwatering Recipes For Ground Beef, Steaks, Stews, Roasts, Ribs, And More
Homemade Pan Fried Meatballs Recipe
These pan-fried homemade meatballs are juicy and flavorful. They're simple to make and ideal for a quick and tasty meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, milk, egg, parsley, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Make small balls of the mixture, about 1-2 inches in diameter.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the meatballs in a skillet for 6-8 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce or over pasta.
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
Pan Fried Steak with Olive Oil and Garlic Butter Recipe
Braised Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti with Shredded Cheese Recipe
Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe