50 Mouthwatering Recipes For Ground Beef, Steaks, Stews, Roasts, Ribs, And More
Marinated Beef Filet Recipe
This marinated beef fillet is a delicious and simple main dish suitable for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner. The marinade of soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger gives the beef a delicious savoury and slightly sweet flavor, while the grill gives it a perfect char and juicy texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, honey, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the beef fillet in a shallow dish and drizzle with the marinade.
- Turn the beef fillet to evenly coat it with the marinade.
- Refrigerate the dish, covered with plastic wrap, for at least 2 hours or up to overnight, turning the beef fillet occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Remove the beef fillet from the marinade and discard the rest.
- Grill the beef fillet for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until it reaches the desired doneness.
- Take the beef fillet off the grill and set it aside for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Beef Everyday Cookbook
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Steak Tartare with Egg and Onions Recipe
Bone-In Ribeye Steak with Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
Pan Fried Steak with Olive Oil and Garlic Butter Recipe
Braised Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe