Ideal for Injecting Marinades, Brines, and Other Flavorings into your Meat
Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
This traditional Italian dish is simple to prepare at home and always a crowd pleaser. The tender meatballs are cooked in a flavorful marinara sauce and served over spaghetti.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch-diameter meatballs.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meatballs are browned on all sides.
- Bring the marinara sauce to a simmer in the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the meatballs in the sauce for 20-25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil while the meatballs are cooking.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain the spaghetti and top with the meatballs and sauce to serve.
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Pure Beef Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Beef It Up Cookbook
Beef Steak Au Jus with Asparagus and Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Beef Stew with Carrots, Onions and Potatoes Recipe
Beef and Bean Fusilli Bolognese Recipe
Beef Roast with Mushrooms and Cauliflower Puree Recipe