With Over 100 Recipes, You'll Never be Stuck for Dinner Ideas
Braised Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
This flavorful and hearty beef stew is ideal for a cosy weeknight dinner. Tender beef chunks combine with sweet carrots and creamy potatoes to make a filling and delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the beef is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the tomato paste.
- Scrape the bottom of the pot to release any browned bits before adding the beef broth and red wine.
- Combine the carrots, potatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cover.
- Cook for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally, or until the beef is tender and the vegetables are soft.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Pure Beef Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Beef It Up Cookbook
Pan Fried Beef Meatballs Recipe
Filet Mignon with Onions, Broccoli and Beets Recipe
Swedish Meatballs with Fried Potatoes Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Medallions Recipe