A Foolproof Guide To Understanding And Cooking With All Kinds of Cuts
Homemade Meatballs with Tzatziki and Green Onions Recipe
Ground beef, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs are used to make these homemade meatballs, which are served with a creamy tzatziki sauce and sliced green onions.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and roll into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meatballs are browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, garlic, dill, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Set aside after thoroughly combining.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving platter and top with the tzatziki sauce and sliced green onions.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Marinated Beef Filet Recipe
Steak Filet with Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Homemade Pan Fried Meatballs Recipe
Beef Steak Au Jus with Asparagus and Stuffed Peppers Recipe