Essential Recipes And Techniques, Shipped Right to Your Door
Steak Tartare with Egg and Onions Recipe
This traditional French dish is a delectable and elegant way to serve raw beef. The egg yolk gives the dish richness and creaminess, while the onions and capers add crunch and tanginess.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the beef, onion, capers, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together with your hands until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each one into a patty.
- In the centre of each patty, place an egg yolk.
- Serve right away with toasted bread or crackers.
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer Injection Syringe Kit
Seared Steak Strips with Mushrooms and Tomatoes Recipe
Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes and Peas Recipe
Marinated Beef Strips with Garlic Butter and Zucchini Recipe
Pan Fried Beef Meatballs Recipe