A Foolproof Guide To Understanding And Cooking With All Kinds of Cuts
Homemade Roast Beef Recipe
This homemade roast beef recipe is easy to make and full of flavor. The rosemary, thyme, and garlic combination gives the beef a savoury and aromatic flavor that is ideal for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the beef roast with rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper after rubbing it with olive oil.
- Cook the seasoned beef roast in a roasting pan for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare, 145°F for medium, or 160°F for well done.
- Before slicing and serving, remove the beef roast from the oven and set it aside for 10 minutes to rest.
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Beef Original Quality Rub
The Healthy Beef Cookbook
Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Grilled Steak on Potato Puree with Tomatoes Recipe
Surf and Turf Poke Bowl with Beef Strips and Shrimp Recipe
Seared Steak Au Poivre Recipe