Make Perfectly Shaped Meatballs with Ease Using this Meat Baller Kit
Korean Beef Tartare (Yukhoe) Recipe
Yukhoe, or Korean Beef Tartare, is a traditional Korean dish made with finely chopped beef tenderloin and a sweet and savoury sauce. It's typically served with a raw egg yolk on top, as well as pine nuts, sesame seeds, and grated pear.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, and black pepper.
- Mix in the beef tenderloin that has been chopped.
- Refrigerate the bowl for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the beef mixture on a plate to serve.
- In the centre of the beef mixture, make a small well and add the egg yolk.
- Top the beef mixture with the pine nuts, sesame seeds, and grated pear.
- Before eating, combine everything.
Meat: Everything You Need To Know Cookbook
Mccormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
Roast Beef with Tomatoes Recipe
Beef with Macaroni Salad and Potatoes Recipe
Marinated Beef Filet Recipe
Steak Filet with Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe