Essential Recipes And Techniques, Shipped Right to Your Door
Marinated Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
This Marinated Steak with Garlic Butter recipe is a tasty and simple way to up your steak game. The marinade's soy sauce and brown sugar add a nice sweetness to the meat, while the garlic butter adds a rich, buttery flavor that pairs perfectly with the steak. It's ideal for a weekend barbecue or a formal dinner party.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 52 minutes
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the steak in a shallow dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and set aside.
- Grill the steak for 4-6 minutes per side, or until done to preference.
- While the steak is cooking, combine softened butter and minced garlic.
- Remove the steak from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Top the steak with a dollop of garlic butter.
Mccormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
The Meat Cookbook: Over 250 Recipes
Meat Chopper, Masher And Smasher
The Perfect Steak Cookbook
Beef with Macaroni Salad and Potatoes Recipe
Marinated Beef Filet Recipe
Steak Filet with Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Homemade Pan Fried Meatballs Recipe