50 Mouthwatering Recipes For Ground Beef, Steaks, Stews, Roasts, Ribs, And More
Braised Beef Roulade Recipe
This braised beef roulade is a hearty and flavorful main course ideal for a cosy dinner at home. The beef is rolled in a tasty breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese mixture and braised in a rich red wine and beef broth sauce until tender and juicy.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Place the beef slices flat on a cutting board and evenly distribute the breadcrumb mixture over each slice.
- Roll the slices up tightly and secure with kitchen twine.
- Warm the olive oil in a Dutch oven or large oven-safe pot over medium-high heat.
- Sear the beef roulades on all sides until browned.
- Remove and set aside the roulades.
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in the pot until the vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Stir in the beef broth and red wine to combine.
- Combine the bay leaf and thyme sprig in a mixing bowl.
- Return the beef roulades to the pot and drizzle with some of the sauce.
- Place the pot in the oven and cover with a lid.
- Braise the beef for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove the roulades from the pan and cut them into rounds.
- Serve with the remaining sauce from the pot.
2 Piece Non-Stick Meatball Maker Set
Meat Tenderizer With 48 Needle Blades
Franklin Steak Cookbook
Steak Frites with Garlic and Red Wine Sauce Recipe
Grilled Beef Steak Tenderloin with Potatoes and Vegetables Recipe
Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Grilled Steak on Potato Puree with Tomatoes Recipe