Make 32 Perfect Meatballs with Ease Without Scooping or Rolling
Steak with Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
This steak dinner is a traditional dish that is simple to prepare and always satisfying. The mashed potatoes, carrots, and broccoli round out this well-rounded and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with milk, butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the steaks liberally with salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- 3 minutes per side, sear the steaks until browned.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook the steaks for 10-15 minutes for medium-rare, or until done to preference.
- While the steaks are cooking, steam the carrots and broccoli for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve the steaks with mashed potatoes, carrots, and broccoli on the side.
Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Beef It Up Cookbook
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
Peppercorn Beef Steak with Vegetables Recipe
T-Bone Steak with Spinach and Mushrooms Recipe
Steak and Grilled Potatoes with Carrots, Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
Korean Beef Tartare (Yukhoe) Recipe