This Meat Tenderizer can Quickly and Easily Tenderize Even the Toughest Cuts of Meat
Beef Steak and Shrimp Surf and Turf Recipe
This Beef Steak and Shrimp Surf and Turf features tender beef sirloin steak and succulent shrimp. This dish, seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper, is sure to please at your next dinner party or special occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to high.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper season the steak.
- Grill the steak after brushing it with olive oil.
- For medium-rare, cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Season the prawns with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper while the steak is cooking.
- Cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Enjoy the steak and prawns together on a platter.
Kitchenaid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer
The Book Of Steak: Cooking For Carnivores
The Meatball Master
Beef Everyday Cookbook
Steak and Grilled Potatoes with Carrots, Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
Korean Beef Tartare (Yukhoe) Recipe
Marinated Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
Homemade Meatballs with Tzatziki and Green Onions Recipe